TO KEEP EVERYONE AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE, ASPENDALE GARDENS MEDICAL CENTRE REQUIRES ALL PATRONS WEAR A MASK AND TO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING IF YOU HAVE COLD OR FLU SYMPTOMS.
If any of the following apply to you, as directed by DHHS, please undertake Covid-19 testing. We are unable to treat until you are symptom free and have a Covid-19 negative test.
1. Experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms inclusive of:
- Sore throat
- Running nose
- Shortness of breath
2. Been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
MEASURES WE ARE TAKING AT SELECT PHYSIOTHERAPY AND PILATES:
- Implementation of a Covid-Safe plan and adherence to the guidelines outlined by the DHHS
- Keeping up to date with best practice to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Stringent hand sanitisation for staff and clients
- Sanitising benches, chairs, massage beds, door handles and all equipment after each use.
- Practicing social distancing when appropriate
- Physiotherapists wear PPE as directed by the DHHS
Thank you for your patronage. We appreciate your support!
Director and Principal Physiotherapist Select Physiotherapy and Pilates