Why select physiotherapy?
Select Physiotherapy and Pilates is committed to developing clinically proven, customised treatment plans that focus on your sustained well being. Our highly trained and professionally accredited practitioners devote the time required to thoroughly understand your individual needs. Your treatment and management integrates world leading, clinically proven techniques.
Importantly, at Select Physiotherapy and Pilates each session focuses on the cause of your ailment as well as giving relief from symptoms to get you back enjoying your life sooner.
What to expect
- Detailed individual assessment, diagnosis and prognosis.
- Individual treatment and management plans.
- Symptom relief.
- Outcome focused evidence based best practice.
- Customised exercise and rehabilitation programmes.
- Enable you to build confidence in your body and its capabilities.
At Select Physiotherapy and Pilates our physiotherapy sessions are 30 minutes to ensure you receive the best possible Physiotherapy management.
Combined ongoing assessment and refinements to treatment plans match your stage of recovery and help you “reclaim control of your body”.
Select Physiotherapy and Pilates recommends immediate, appropriate injury assessment and treatment to lessen recovery times.
Select Physiotherapy and Pilates is an independently owned and operated member of a progressive multidisciplinary medical practice. The team works together to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
What is physiotherapy?
- Physiotherapists are experts in movement, function, injury assessment/prevention and rehabilitation.
- Applying expert knowledge, Physiotherapists educate and empower you to take control of your body.
- Physiotherapists assess, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate injuries and physical ailments using a variety of manual “hands on” techniques as well as extensive clinical exercises.
- Physiotherapists invest in years of university training before gaining qualification and commit to continual post graduate education.
- Physiotherapy is a medical profession supported by decades of ongoing worldwide clinical research which is reviewed and endorsed by medical practitioners.
In order to practice Physiotherapists must:
- Participate in annual mandatory continuing education
- Register and adhere to the strict professional standards of the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA).
Select physiotherapy treatments
- Back and neck pain
- Upper and lower limb injuries
- Sports injuries
- Soft tissue
- Occupational injuries
- Postural and overuse injuries
- Woman’s health
- Lymphatic Massage
- Dry Needing
- Children’s injuries, pain & developmental issues
No Referral is required to see a physiotherapist*
*GP referral required for DVA, WorkCover and Medicare clientele.
- WorkSafe Victoria, TAC, DVA and Medicare Chronic Disease Management Programme provider.
- Registered provider for Victorian WorkCover Authority and TAC Early Intervention Physiotherapy Framework (EIPF).
- HICAPS onsite for immediate health fund claiming.